trew-lyricist-215trew-lyricist-215

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

[C] Bow To Me [C] Bow To Me

nice..

maybe i'll drop something...

Cajete responds:

Bring them bars homie haha =)

Lejin - Let'em Lejin - Let'em

nice production

nice katt williams sample too...lol you sound just like shyne

Lejin responds:

He's not the only one ive gotten compared to, lol.

Crystal Heart [C89] Crystal Heart [C89]

For The Dolla For The Dolla

nice!!!

10/10....the samee hotnees i'd expect from you my n***a......keep doin u

Bleek989 responds:

thanks man keep checkin out my shit

Dope Money Dope Money

my n***a...

u actin all cocky n shit...i'll 10 it to make u happy lol

nickolas-lumpkin responds:

A playboy im not actin cocky homie..Im just sayin it take time in everything..ok i see that your 26 years of age o yea i checked you out an i heard your beat's an i know it...That why you got so mad a call me cocky? you also use samples an im not hatin on people that do use samples..It make good Beats an all but I know you going to tell me that you made them i 5 min hu!! This is what im sayin an let this be clear.. Put your heart into it an make something that will make your bleed to make more hot sh*t...not just roll out of bed an put loop an sample together an say N***a im hot im the shit let me put this on ( NEW GROUND AN CALL MY SELF A PRODUCER BECAUSE I MADE A BEAT) That what im sayin Playboy so let's not come here again an next time you come at me like that it going to boom X 10 up in here~1~

JK:.Gravity JK:.Gravity

nice..

nice combination... 5/5 10/10

JoeyKeys responds:

I apperciate it.

The Last Sentence The Last Sentence

wow

i love the way this makes me feel....i honestly clicked the title expectin some bullshit......played the shit outta myself.....lol

No Retreat No Surrender No Retreat No Surrender

lol

nice.....love the beat too tho it had too many perc hits

KidDeception responds:

thanks for the top raiting! Play this song in a car, youll appreciate the Perc hits there haha

Why don't I see you Why don't I see you

uhmm..

this is a joke, right?

Mackity responds:

You a joke, your fans are jokes and your works are jokes. You want attention? You aint gonna get it by tryna front on me lil homie. Step ya game up and maybe listen to my newer tracks. Like the ones that get/got more listens votes and downloads than your works if you wanna get techinical and if even if that wasn't the case and my shit wasn't gettin no love on NG.. It probly still get more love than your shits do.